What is Google looking for?
Google hints at a number of factors, including those previously mentioned, that determine your website's SEO rankings, but their complete formula remains a guarded secret.
However, there are several actions you can immediately take to get your website on track toward better search engine optimization and conversion:
- Improve content and keyword relevance
- Leverage linking to boost your stature
- Make your site mobile friendly
- Optimize images to boost page speed
- Add an SSL to build customer trust
It's worth repeating that you should consistently invest time in your SEO efforts. We've seen great results for our clients who are hands-on with their SEO, from ordering regular audits, to following Google's best practices and our recommendations.